Enter to Win the backacrehomestead.com Writing Contest! You could win $100 visa gift card!
Share with us your knowledge or experiences about homesteading, or growing food,
raising live stock, simple living, saving money, etc… and win some money!
Please note that any writing contest submission not meeting the criteria below will be disqualified.
- Your submission must be on original work. Plagiarism is absolutely not allowed.
- Quoting other work must be cited. Always. Quotes should be kept short and to a minimum. If quoting, you must use quotes and site the original author.
- Your submission must be related to the topics discussed on our website. Articles related to homesteading, self sufficiency, farming, gardening, and survival will have an advantage.
- Your submission must be at least 750 words. 1000 or more is preferred.
- You retain ownership of your submission, granting backacrehomestead.com use of your work in perpetuity. You may use your work anywhere else one month after it is published on backacrehomestead.com as long as you link to the original post on backacrehomestead.com.
- Anyone sending a letter or article grants the right for posting, reproduction, or any other use. Non-fiction articles only. (No fiction, poetry, or prose pieces accepted.)
- We reserve the right to edit your submission for length, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and to remove any off topic sections.
- We reserve the right to accept and publish only what we deem acceptable.
- Assumption or Conjecture is not allowed.
- You can submit as many entries as you like during the contest period as long and they are relevant and original works.
- Please submit your work to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org As a plain text document. (notepad is great) I can open .doc files but not .docx, so please, no newer word documents. HTML is okay too.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify the contest at any time. (Highly unlikely)
- By submitting your work you agree to the terms of the contest
- Deadline: August 31st, 2012