The enthusiastic response and the amount of submissions for the first and second issue of our new magazine NOVELLE were quite overwhelming. Now it’s time to gather some great material for issue #3 to be released in June 2014.
• The submitted work may be unpublished or published – in the latter case please make sure there is no third-party infringement involved.
• We are interested in all sorts of fictional and non-fictional texts, regardless of genre and form (poems, essays, flash fiction, reviews, comics, drawings, paintings, interviews, ads, investigative reports, etc.). We are especially looking forward to receiving submissions that transcend the purely textual …
• The submissions should be experimental in nature.
• Topic for #3: Dead Places
• Max. 5 pages per submission, 1 submission per author
• File formats: doc / docx / odt / rtf / tiff / jpeg / bmp / png (graphics: b/w, minimum resolution: 300 dpi)
• All published authors will receive one free copy of the NOVELLE (unfortunately, we are not able to offer payment yet, but this may change in the future …)
• Please send us your work until May 31th, 2014, with the reference subject “NOVELLE #3” via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and don’t forget to add a short CV, including name, address, email, and a list of publications (if available)
We are looking forward to your creative/eccentric/idiosyncratic awesomeness!