1. The competition is open to all nationalities, but plays must be written in English and unpublished for the duration of the competition.
2. Plays must be written for the stage for more than one actor with a running time of between 10 and 30 minutes.
3. By entering the competition the writer affirms that their entry is original and they have sole rights to all matters contained within the play.
4. Plays must be submitted using a pseudonym to ensure impartiality and the author’s real name removed from all pages of the script. All pages to be numbered.
5. The first page of each script should include a completed play synopsis of no more than 50 words, a list of characters, a description of setting.
6. Each play script must be accompanied by an entry form which can be downloaded from this page.
7. Scripts and entry forms must be submitted together as attachments in Word or PDF documents with the title of the play in the subject line to email@example.com
8. Entries must be submitted with full payment of £15 per play. Entrants may submit any number of plays and each play must be accompanied by the appropriate entry fee.
9. The organisers will not accept responsibility for the loss of scripts in transit.
10. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence concerning the results will be entered into.
Play submissions that do not comply with all competition rules will be read in their entirety but may be discounted from the competition without notification to the writer or refund of entry fee.
The closing date for all entries is 30th March 2014. Please see the website for further information/ entry form or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the website for details on how to enter: http://www.skybluetheatre.com/newplays.php