Are you enthusiastic about bridging the gap between marketing and writing? Do you feel that you have what it takes to be a blogger? Would you like to see your work published and recognized as a part of the nDash brand?
If you answered yes to any of the above, you’re in luck! nDash Marketing is launching our first blog writing contest,Summer of Content!
All submissions to Summer of Content must reflect on one of these pivotal topics:
- Your reaction/insight on an article in the news that reflects on content marketing (must quote/credit).
- A personal reflection on content marketing, and its usefulness for b2b and/or b2c companies.
- How you believe content marketing affects the way a business is viewed (negative or positive).
- Why you are interested in the concept of content marketing.
We are looking for submissions that shed light on these questions in a fun, unique and up-beat way.
- Articles submitted must be between 400-600 words
- All articles must be original content. If you do write an article as a reflection of a previously written article, by a different author, then you must cite.
- Articles must not have been opted elsewhere/published previously
- All posts must be written in English
- Contestants will be paid via PayPal. You must have a PayPal account to enter.
- All articles must be submitted in the body of the email; no attachments will be opened/accepted.
- Contestants must include their first and last name, and the email address utilized by their PayPal account, within their submission email.
- No submissions will be accepted after August 31, 2014 at 11:59pm EST.
- Must comply with the Terms & Conditions.
- 1st Place: $700
- 2nd Place: $150
- 3rd Place: $100
- 4th Place: $50
How to Enter:
Please submit your blog post to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posts should be in the body of the email (no attachments!)
August 31st, 2014 @ 11:59pm EST
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact the nDash Marketing Team at: email@example.com.
Cheers! And may the best blogger win!
-The nDash Team