Sequestrum is accepting submissions for our first annual Editor’s Reprint Award! For complete guidelines, visit: http://www.sequestrum.org/contests
- Open to reprints of fiction and nonfiction in any original format (electronic or print).
- One $200 prize plus publication.
- One runner-up prize including publication and payment (just above our usual rates). Finalists listed on the site.
- $15 entry fee.
- Tentative close date of April 30th, 2015. (See site for details)
- Include the name and email address of the original publisher in your cover letter.
- Length and subject are open.
- Submit via our online submission system.
- Manuscripts reviewed on a rolling-basis.
- Multiple submissions allowed.
- No identifying information should be on your manuscript.
Not previously published? No worries! We’re always accepting general submissions: http://www.sequestrum.org/submissions
We average 1,000+ readers a month, keep our archives free and open to the public, are a paying market, and pair all our publications with stunning visual arts created by outside artists or our staff. Our contributors range from award-winning novelists and poets (with other works featured in publications including The New Yorker, The Atlantic, The American Scholar, The Kenyon Review, many other university periodicals, and Best American Anthologies) to emerging voices and first-time writers.
We’re proud of our little plot on the literary landscape and the writers and artists we share it with. Come see why.
Visit the website: http://www.sequestrum.org/contests