26th Annual Memoirs Competition
Deadline: Postmarked by November 30, 2016.
- Submit a memoir of 5,000 words or less. Multiple entries are accepted. All work must be unpublished.
- Pages should be paper clipped, with your name, address, phone and title of work on a cover sheet. Double-space, and use 12 point font.
- The entry fee per submission is $25 ($20 for Workshop members). Entry fee ispayable online.
- Enclose legal size self-sealing SASE for critique and list of winners. Do not send via Fedex, certified mail, etc.
- Make check or money order payable to The Writers’ Workshop, and mail to: Memoirs Contest, 387 Beaucatcher Road, Asheville, NC 28805.
- Emailed submission may be sent to email@example.com, with “Memoirs Contest” in the subject.