Literary Fiction Contest
Deadline: Postmarked by August 30, 2016.
- Submit a short story or chapter of a novel of 5,000 words or less. Multiple entries are accepted. All work must be unpublished.
- Pages should be paper clipped, with your name, address, phone and title of work on a cover sheet. Double-space, and use 12 point font.
- The entry fee per submission is $25 ($20 for Workshop members). Entry fee is payable online.
- Enclose self-addressed stamped envelope for critique and list of winners.
- Make check or money order payable to The Writers’ Workshop, and mail to: Fiction Contest, 387 Beaucatcher Road, Asheville, NC 28805.
- Emailed submissions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Fiction Contest” in the subject. No cover sheet or SASE is necessary. The entry fee is payable online at www.twwoa.org.