Enter Now! Enter Now!
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners selected in each contest category
- Five (5) categories include: Things My Parents Taught Me, The Best Gift I Ever Received, It Happened One Night, If I Were Rich And Famous, and You Can Count On Me.
- Poets may submit a maximum of three (3) poems. Select three (3) of the contest categories and submit one poem from each.
- Poems may be in rhyme, free verse, Haiku, or other accepted poetry forms and of any length, up to a maximum of 60 lines.
- Young Poets, 18-years of age or under, are encouraged to submit poems and will compete in a special “Young Poets” category.
- Entry Forms and Contest Rules are available at the Front Desk at the Lincoln Public Library at Twelve Bridges and can be downloaded from the following website:
- Contest Deadline: Poems must be received no later than Saturday, July 23, 2016. Early submissions are appreciated. Questions—contact Alan Lowe at firstname.lastname@example.org