The mission of Poetry Super Highway is to expose as many
people to as many other people’s poetry as possible.
Holocaust Remembrance Day (Yom Hashoah) is next Thursday, May 5th, 2016. We’re looking for submissions of poetry written in response to the Holocaust for our 18th annual Yom Hashoah (Holocaust Remembrance Day) issue.
- Submission deadline is this Friday, April 29th (6:00 pm pacific) to be considered for this special issue.
- Send no more than 3 poems in the body of an email (No Attachments)
- Include a short bio which includes what city you live in.
- Poems submitted to or published in previous PSH Holocaust Remembrance Day issues (regardless of whether we publishd them) are not eligible for re-submission.
- The subject of your email should be “Holocaust Poetry Submission“
- E-mail your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org (please note you will receive an automatic response indicating your work has been received for “weekly Poet of the Week consideration”…as long as you specify in the email subject that this is for the special Holocaust Remembrance Day issue, we will understand to consider it for this special issue.)
- Please note, because of the extremely tight turnaround for this annual issue, and the huge amount of work that goes into putting it together, we cannot accept any submissions that deviate from these guidelines.