Welcome to the NCW Poetry Book Submissions page. Below is all you need to know to submit your work for consideration to this poetry anthology.
I look forward to reading your best poetry.
- You must be a current member in good standing of Northern Colorado Writers (NCW) at the time of your submission.
- All work submitted must be your own original, previously unpublished work.
- Submit up to five (5) poems for consideration. The anthology will publish a maximum of three (3) poems per poet.
- Submission deadline is June 30, 2016.
- There is no reading fee. I am honored for the opportunity to read your poetry.
- All genres of poetry are accepted. There is no theme for the anthology. Most likely hardcore erotica and horror won’t get in, but one never knows.
- No line limits, but poems of 60 lines are less are preferred.
- Simultaneous submissions are accepted. Please inform me if your work is accepted elsewhere. Your poem won’t appear in the anthology but I will offer my utmost congratulations!
- Complete the form below, including titles of the poems you are submitting and then email your poems to deankmiller(AT)liveDOTcom. Poems maybe be embedded in the body of the email or sent as a single MS WORD document attached to the email. Start each new poem on a new page in the document.
- If accepted, you agree to grant rights for publishing your work in book and e-book formats. Also you grant electronic archival rights for occasional online publication, in full or in excerpt form, on this website or in advertising mentions.
- All rights return to you after the book is published. If your work is accepted elsewhere afterwards, please consider mentioning the anthology as “published prior in . . .”
- All accepted authors will be required to sign a “release/permission to publish” agreement.
- Accepted poems may not be substituted later for one you just wrote. No replacements will be allowed. You may withdraw your poems anytime prior to the submission deadline above. After that date, all accepted work will be published.
- At a minimum, accepted poets will be compensated with one (1) copy of the anthology.
- Acceptance/non-acceptance decisions will be made on a rolling basis. If I love your work and want to publish it, I’ll let you know right away. Likewise, if I think there’s something else you should submit, I’ll let you know as well. Feedback on non-accepted work may or may not be provided.
Visit the website for submission details: https://deankmiller.com/ncw-poetry-book-submissions/