Deadline: Postmarked by November 30, 2017.
1ST PLACE: Choice of a 2-night stay at our Mountain Muse B&B, 3 free workshops, or 50 pages (or 10 poems)
line-edited and revised by our editorial staff
2nd PLACE: Choice of a 1-night stay at our B&B, 2 free workshops, or 35 pages (or 8 poems) line-edited
3rd PLACE: Choice of 1 free workshop, or 25 pages (or 5 poems) line-edited
Up to 10 Honorable Mentions
- Submit a memoir of 5,000 words or less. Multiple entries are accepted. All work must be unpublished.
- Pages should be paper clipped, with your name, address, phone and title of work on a cover sheet. Double-space, and use 12 point font.
- The entry fee per submission is $25 ($20 for Workshop members). Entry fee is payable online.
- Enclose legal size self-sealing SASE for critique and list of winners. Do not send via Fedex, certified mail, etc.
- Make check or money order payable to The Writers’ Workshop, and mail to: Memoirs Contest, 387 Beaucatcher Road, Asheville, NC 28805.
- Emailed submission may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Memoirs Contest” in the subject.
ENTER HERE: http://www.twwoa.org/entercontest.html