OmniPapers, with the support of our founder Emily Johnson, announce an international essay contest!
It’s a perfect opportunity to show your creativity and writing skills with a chance to win $500!
The contest is open to all students from worldwide.
What is the task?
Write an essay on the topic “The ideal higher education model for my country.”
Try your best to cover the following questions:
1. What higher education model do you see ideal?
2. What changes would you make to improve your country’s higher education model?
Don’t be afraid of experiments and remember: the most creative works have more chances to win.
Send your essays to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, don’t forget the subject line of your message should be “OmniPapers Writing Contest”. And write your name in the body of this message.
- The language of your essay should be English.
- You can write it in academic or non-academic style.
- The number of words should be between 1,000-1,500.
- Save and send your essay in Word Doc or PDF formats.
- Participants must be 20-25 years old.
One student can submit only one essay!
- $500 – the 1-st place
- $200 – the 2-nd place
- $100 – the 3-rd place
Deadline: June 30, 2016.
Winners will be announced on July 11, 2016 and they’ll be notified by email. We’ll also publish their works at our blog.
Who Are They to Judge Us?
All essays will be evaluated for creativity, originality, and proper grammar by Emily Johnson, the author of this blog about reviews of best essay writing services.
Feel free to share this info with your friends in Twitter, Facebook, and Google+, using the #essaycontest hashtag.
More details needed? Ask your questions at email@example.com or in comments below.
Good luck, and may the writing force be with you!
Visit the website: http://omnipapers.com/essay-contest/