Deadline: Postmarked by March 31, 2017.
1ST PLACE: Choice of a 2-night stay at our Mountain Muse B&B, 3 free workshops, or 50 pages (or 10 poems)
line-edited and revised by our editorial staff
2nd PLACE: Choice of a 1-night stay at our B&B, 2 free workshops, or 35 pages (or 8 poems) line-edited
3rd PLACE: Choice of 1 free workshop, or 25 pages (or 5 poems) line-edited
Up to 10 Honorable Mentions
- All work must be unpublished.
- Your name, address, email and title of work should appear on a separate cover sheet. The entry fee is $25 ($20 for Workshop members) for up to three entries.
- Multiple entries are accepted. Each poem should not exceed two pages.
- Enclose legal size self-sealing SASE for critique and list of winners. Do not use FedEx, certified mail, etc.
- Make check or money order payable to The Writers’ Workshop, and mail to: Annual Poetry Contest, 387 Beaucatcher Road, Asheville, NC 28805. Entry fee is payable online.
- Emailed submission may be sent to email@example.com, with “Poetry Contest” in the subject.
How to enter, visit: http://www.twwoa.org/entercontest.html