Advertise Your Contest/Contact the administrator
We accept text only advertising at Creative Writing Contests at $25 per Classified ad.
*Send information about creative writing contests, poetry contests, literary magazines theme issues, writing residencies, grants, fellowships etc.
Getting Started – To place your ad, here is an example of information to submit:
- Title of contest, news, event, etc.
- Closing date(s)
- Event Dates
- Admissions/Entry Fees – (if any)
- Contact Info – (Name of Organization, mailing address, email, etc)
- Website – Links (URL)
How to submit:
First pay for your classified ad using the PayPal button below:
Then, submit your ad copy to the email address below:
Terms and Conditions:
- All ads must be prepaid.
- NO SPECIAL PLACEMENT OF ADS IS PROVIDED. (This means that we cannot place your ad “higher” on the page for an extra fee; while we understand the desire for “better” visibility, we do not feel that it’s fair to “bump” our long-term advertisers for newer ads.)
- Please review and proofread your ad carefully; while we do try to check for typos, we aren’t responsible for errors.
- Changes to ads are accepted, within reason.
- Payment by PayPal is preferred for all advertising. Again, no ads will be placed until payment is received.
- If your ad needs to be condensed due to lack of brevity, I will make appropriate suggestions for editing.
Creative Writing Contests only accepts advertising that relates to the business of writing. We reserve the right to reject or withdraw an ad at any time. (If for any reason an advertisement is withdrawn, any unused portion of the payment will be refunded.)
If you have any questions about the Creative Writing Contest website please email: email@example.com
Note: Sadly, no guarantees are made as to authenticity or veracity of these contests. However, if you believe you have been defrauded by a contest, let me know and I will remove the contest from this weblog. Further, you should report the fraud to your local FBI office so that they can investigate.